Saturday, January 06, 2007

Update and 2007 Goals!

I cant believe it was 6 weeks ago that i last posted on here. Where has the time gone?

I am just trying to think how its been speech wise in the past few months. Overall I have really enjoyed it...perhaps been a little sloppy at times but has no problems and the key is that im not avoiding words, sounds or situations. Coaching two students from the Bournemouth Course has been great fun and helped me to get back into coaching mode...something I have missed in the past few years as the RD role on the McGuire Programme is much different.

This year, as well as the photography and youthwork I want to go on a few Life Coaching courses. In December of last year I went on a day course and found it very inspiring and this motivated me to what to find out more about it. So I have enrolled on a few more courses to see how I find them. So many people have told me I would make a good life coach but I feel I need to attend these courses to see for myself if I could do it! I have also got come good contacts to use for advice.

As RD of the McGuire Programme I really feel its important for me to have a job role outside of the McGuire comfort zones so that I am always challenging my speech. Once a coach on the programme told me I need to be doing one thing a day that challenges me to keep moving forward. I agree with that and by pushing myself into these new situations this will help.

In December I gave myself until February 7th 2007 to make my decision about a career. I feel frustraited that I have my fingers in many pies but have not gone on to make one a career.

2007 is the time for me....watch this space!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home