Friday, July 21, 2006

Photography

During the past year I have been working for the Guild of Photographers where the Director Joan Roberts (who has been a photographer for over 30 years) has supported me and taught me the skills I will need to make a career in Photography.

I have also completed a course in Photography and have experience in Portraits, Weddings, commercial, sport and event and makeover photography.

I am now also doing freelance work for the Central Somerset Gazette and building up my website to focus on my passion and skill in Sport and Event Photography.

Have a look at my website and leave me a comment in the guest book at www.mattwiltonphotography.com

You can also find out more about the Guild of Photographers at www.photoguild.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home